your first great adventure
Every morning, we meet at a convenient U-Bahn station with short-term parking. From there, our 9-seater minibus brings us to various wilderness locations near Vienna. Walking over uneven ground and climbing over fallen trees, we reach secret nature reserves. There, we discover animals and plants, develop physical coordination, can cool off in the water, learn the safety regulations of sawing and whittling, and experience a playful, manifold wildschooling program.
Ideal for kids between 5 and just under 8.
Our Water Camp may be more suitable for kids aged 8 and up.
- 5 days, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- daily transfer (round trip)
- different wilderness location every day
- freshly-prepared organic lunch every day
- valuable wildschooling content
- max. 8 kids + professionally qualified guide
- visiting wild islands
- camouflage with mud and foliage
- traversing rough terrain
- navigating with a hiking map
- bathing in natural waters (no swimming skills required)
- crafting natural materials and woodworking
- preparing, igniting, and tending fire
- building a shelter with natural materials
- stalking and scouting like indigenous peoples
- recognizing and using local plants
Vienna’s surrounding areas
- Mon. 11 – Fri. 15 Jul. 2022 OPENINGS
- Mon. 25 – Fri. 29 Jul. 2022 3 OPENINGS
- Mon. 29 Aug. – Fri. 2 Sep. 2022 OPENINGS