Your first great adventure
Every morning, we meet at a convenient U-Bahn station with short-term parking. From there, our 9-seater minibus brings us to various wilderness locations near Vienna. Walking over uneven ground and climbing over fallen trees, we reach secret nature reserves. There, we discover animals and plants, develop physical coordination, can cool off in the water, learn the safety regulations of sawing and whittling, and experience a playful, manifold wildschooling program.
First week: younger group. Ideal for kids between 5 and 7.
Second week: older group. Ideal for kids between 6 and 9½.
- 5 days, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- daily transfer (round trip)
- different wilderness location every day
- freshly-prepared organic lunch every day
- valuable wildschooling content
- max. 8 kids + professionally qualified guide
- continuous supervision
- visiting wild islands
- camouflage with mud and foliage
- traversing rough terrain
- navigating with compass and map
- bathing in ponds (no swimming skills required)
- finding and processing tinder, kindling, and fuelwood
- igniting and tending fire
- building a shelter with natural materials
- stalking and scouting like the Natives
- recognizing and using local plants