go with the flow
A river runs through it: our property is situated around a gently flowing tributary that gives the River Camp its name. We can jump into the temperate water from the pier, the raft, a nearby tree – or use the raft to cross to the other side, where a supervised rockclimbing route awaits. Our boat is perfect for exploring the area. In the surrounding forest, we can collect blackberries, play a patrol game, or hike to the nearest village to eat ice cream. Every day we learn a few new wilderness skills. In the evenings, we can sit around the campfire, roast a snack, and tell stories.
We live in a converted homestead with simple amenities, fully-equipped kitchen, and fresh bedclothes. The entire homestead is at our exclusive disposal, with a wide palette of organic meals.
Ideal for children between 8 and 12.
- 5 full days and 4 nights
- exclusive use of a converted homestead
- freshly-cooked organic meals
- valuable climbing and wildschooling content
- max. 12 kids + professionally qualified guide + experienced helper
- transfer from Vienna and back
- swimming on our property
- kayaking through the “jungle” of northern Austria
- belayed rockclimbing over the water
- day hike through the wilderness to the next village
- wood processing with instruction and supervision
- active firemaking every evening
- treasure hunt on the rambling grounds
- adventure games in the woods
- torch walk at night
- Mon. 16 – Fri. 20 Aug. 2021
- Mon. 23 – Fri. 27 Aug. 2021
Cost per person
- 10% discount for semester members
- 10% discount for siblings