wet and wild
Every morning, we meet at a convenient U-Bahn station with short-term parking. From there, our 9-seater minibus brings us to various natural bodies of water in the Lower Austrian wilderness. At these picturesque ponds, lakes, streams, and rivers, a manifold and action-filled program awaits: including bathing and swimming, boating, balancing, climbing, jumping, sliding, camouflaging, and more. We normally warm our daily lunch over the fire.
Ideal for kids between 8 and just under 12 years.
Our Mud Camp may be more suitable for younger kids.
- 5 days, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- daily transfer (round trip)
- different wilderness location each day
- freshly-prepared organic lunch every day
- valuable climbing and wildschooling content
- max. 8 kids + professionally qualified guide
- exploring wild habitats via land and water
- traversing rough terrain
- bathing and swimming
- erecting and crossing a rope bridge
- navigating with a hiking map
- preparing, igniting, and tending fire
- building a weatherproof shelter (if necessary)
- recognizing and using local plants
- Mon. 4 – Fri. 8 Jul. 2022 WAITING LIST ONLY
- Mon. 18 – Fri. 22 Jul. 2022 WAITING LIST ONLY
- Mon. 22 – Fri. 26 Aug. 2022 WAITING LIST ONLY
Cost per person
Didn’t get a spot? Our regular customers usually book in early January. Signing up for the waiting list pays off, though – sometimes families change their plans and are grateful for the opportunity to swap their already booked spot.