wet and wild
Every morning, we meet at a convenient U-Bahn station with short-term parking. From there, our 9-seater minibus brings us to various natural bodies of water in the Lower Austrian wilderness. At these picturesque ponds, lakes, streams, and rivers, a manifold and action-filled program awaits: including bathing and swimming, boating, balancing, climbing, jumping, sliding, camouflaging, and more. We normally warm our daily lunch over the fire.
Ideal for kids between 8 and 11 years (Easy Water Camp: 7 years and up).
Our Mud Camp may be more suitable for younger kids.
- 5 days, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- daily transfer (round trip)
- different wilderness location each day
- freshly-prepared organic lunch every day
- valuable climbing and wildschooling content
- max. 8 kids + professionally qualified guide
- visiting wild habitats
- traversing rough terrain
- bathing and swimming
- erecting and crossing a rope bridge
- navigating with a hiking map
- igniting and tending fire
- building a weatherproof shelter (if necessary)
- recognizing and using local plants
- Mon. 5 – Fri. 9 Jul. 2021 WAITING LIST ONLY
- Mon. 19 – Fri. 23 Jul. 2021 WAITING LIST ONLY
- Mon. 2 – Fri. 6 Aug. 2021 EASY WAITING LIST ONLY