Through the thicket and beyond
Every morning, we meet at a convenient U-Bahn station with short-term parking. From there, we take public transportation to various wilderness locations in Vienna. Crossing uneven ground and climbing over fallen trees, we reach secret nature reserves. There, we discover animals and plants, develop physical coordination, learn the safety regulations of sawing and whittling, and experience a playful, manifold wilderness program.
Ideal for kids between 5 and just under 8.
Depending on the group composition, the program can be adapted for younger or older children on inquiry – just ask!
- a different wilderness location every day
- valuable wildschooling content
- max. 8 kids + professionally qualified guide
- traversing rough terrain
- climbing trees
- navigating with compass
- dipping our toes in shallow water if weather is suitable
- practicing safe use of various tools
- building a shelter with natural materials
- traditional stalking and scouting
Need additional childcare? Ask about one-day camps.